Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Ella's First Visit to Table Rock Lake

I loved every minute of Ella's first trip to the lake house and our first trip as a family of 4.  One of my favorite places in the world and I love sharing it with my girls.  We were able to be at the lake for 5 days with my parents.  We swam, boated, and tubed for hours.  Ella is not keen on being in the water yet but was perfectly content riding in the boat, playing on the dock, or sitting on the back of the boat with her water pail and bucket.  By the time we left we were able to dip her into the lake just long enough to fill her pail and get her back on the boat.  We'll continue to work on it but that is progress!  I know she's going to be a lake girl even if she doesn't love being in the water.


Ava on the other hand is still a fish and getting braver.  This trip she was able to jump off the dock (with her life jacket on of course), jump off the boat, and tubed for hours!!  She even fell off the tube a couple of times and just came up laughing!

 

Love this place with my amazing family!



No comments:

Post a Comment