Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Ella's First Day of Daycare

Another big day in our home...Ella's first day of daycare!  Which means more tears for this Mama ;) There's been so many changes going on lately that I wanted to send her for her first day of day care the week before I went back to work so that we could make this change a little more gradually.   Ella only went for a few hours this morning.  Tomorrow she'll stay through nap time.  I am praying that she learns quickly that we always come back and take her home at the end of the day.  My biggest fear is that she thinks that she's going go through another major change in her life in which the people who she loves most in this world are leaving her again...My sweet girl Ella, I pray you learn so quickly that we are never leaving you again.  You are our beautiful daughter and we are yours~FOREVER!!  There will always be changes in this life but we will get through them TOGETHER!

 Ella's first day started off with meeting her new teachers; Miss Chesney, Miss Bri, and Miss Jordan.  She was all smiles through this part.  But as soon as I handed her to Miss Jordan the tears started.  I knew then that I just needed to kiss her and leave so that she could get used to her new surroundings.  I stopped to visit with Hayley, the amazing director and by the time I left I couldn't hear Ella crying anymore :)  

When I picked Ella up at 11:40am she was already laying down on her mat for nap.  No tears at all!!  Her first day report was awesome!  She settled down quickly and loved playing outside with her new friends.  She ate a good lunch of corn, peaches, and roll ups.   I am so proud of my baby girl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment