Thursday, August 27, 2015

Bedtime Snuggles

I love any time I get with my girls and try to take advantage of those times but I have to be honest that one of my favorite times of day is bedtime.  It's the time of day when everyone is winding down and (hopefully) not running around crazy.  It's the time of day when the hugs last longer and lots of snuggles happen.  I LOVE this time of day with my girls.  

Bedtime usually consists of PJs, reading a book or two together in Ava's bed, and then Matt and I usually split which girl we go with and get some bedtime hugs, kisses, and conversation and then switch to the next girl.  Can I say it again??  I love this time of day and this precious one on one time with each of our girls.

Bedtime has been a bit tougher for Ella this week after starting daycare.  I think she is just wanting a little extra time at night snuggling since she isn't getting that time during the day.  Obviously, we're happy to give her that time of snuggling, hugs, and reassuring her that even though she has to go to daycare that she will eventually love it and that we will always come back to pick her up.  


I often wish the girls would stay little like this forever!!  I'm going to soak up these snuggles for as long as I can get them.  



     

No comments:

Post a Comment