Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My Little Brother is Married

What a fun, blessed weekend we had celebrating the wedding of my brother, Bobby (Robert) and Catherine!  What a happy, joy filled wedding it was.  I have never seen my brother so happy...happy to the point of tears at times.  I already was crying happy tears through much of the weekend but seeing my brother and dad tear up too was almost more than I could stand!  I'm so thankful that my brother found his beautiful bride and was smart enough to marry her ;)  I wish them many, many years of happiness together.


Ava was the most amazing flower girl!  She was beautiful, poised, and confident.  I was SO proud of her...leading to more tears as she threw petals down the isle ;)  There were moments when she was scared but she was able to overcome those fears and did a beautiful job.  


Enjoy some pictures from the beautiful day:

The gorgeous bride...my new sister...with my beautiful girls

Angell Family...love them all

Me and my big girl loving on each other

My family of 4!!  This picture is so special to me because for a long while we didn't think Ella would be home in time for the wedding and we so badly wanted her a part of the day.  God still works miracles and she was home long before the wedding!

Mr & Mrs Angell

Brothers and Sisters

Dancing with Lau Lau and Pappy

Chicken Dance

Dancing with Baba

Dancing with Pappy!  The girls shut down the dance floor!!  

   On our drive home from the wedding Matt and I were talking about how blessed we were to have just added more family members and friends to our lives.  Matt and I know how lucky we are to both have parents who are still happily married...almost 40 years of marriage each.  But on top of that to have families that continue to grow from marriage and babies.  It's not often that people love their in-laws as much as we do and love spending time with them.  And I think it is probably very rare to be able to blend all of these married families into one giant family and all get along and enjoy being together.  I feel like Catherine's family is now a part of my own...not just Bobby's.  They have welcomed us with open arms, they love our girls and love spending time with them, and we have so enjoyed getting to know them.  I just pray that now that the wedding is over that we still get to see them all.   We are SO BLESSED!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment