Monday, August 31, 2015

Preschool Open House

Tonight was an open house at Ava's School.  To be honest, today was my first day back to work after maternity leave and we were both tired and weren't sure we wanted to go.  But we also didn't want to miss anything.  So we asked Ava if she knew what was going on for open house and we immediately knew we were going.  Ava started talking about everything she wanted to show us and started listing off things that Mrs. Mittlieder had told them about the night...Ava was SO EXCITED to show us her her school!!


When we got to her classroom she had a letter that she had decorated for us of all different things to talk about and ask her to show us.  Ava barely needed the list as she quickly and thoroughly made her way around the classroom explaining all the rules, games, and areas as she went.


This is Ava's page in one of the class books they've made.  It says "A my name is Ava and I like apes" but Ava kept saying that it says grapes.  Either way, I'm not sure what she meant!  But I love it and how proud of it she was.   


Ava's school bus that she cut out and decorated.



Ava's signature (to the right and under "kindergarten) on the back of new mats in the gym.

After the gym, Ava took us to the cafeteria and showed us how she got her tray and picked her food and then where her class ate.  

It makes me so happy to see her so happy and proud to show us around.   I'm so proud of my preschooler!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment