Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Table Rock Lake 2016

Our home away from home...Table Rock Lake. I LOVE this place and this summer vacation was extra special because my entire family is now a lake lovin' family! Ava has loved going to the lake house and swimming pretty much since her first visit. Ella on the other hand likes the lake house but didn't want anything to do with the lake itself last summer. What a difference a year makes!

This year Ella was jumping off the ladder on the dock. Swimming until we made her take a break. Loving boat rides. And she definitely perfected the art of napping on the boat. So proud of her conquering her fears from last year!!

Ava also made some big gains this trip. Jumping off the dock and boat by herself over and over and over again! And my baby girl learned to knee board. I was so proud I cried. My girl learning to do the things I love to do too! I honestly didn't think she had the arm strength to do it but Matt and my dad kept pushing that they thought she could do it and Ava really wanted to try...so we tried it. I just helped her keep her balance and get going and then it was all her. So proud!

This trip we also celebrated my 35th birthday with Landrys Seafood, go carts, putt putt, paddling boarding, skiing, and family. Nothing better! This birthday will be hard to beat.

Mom and I also were able to sneak away for a Mama Daughter Date night at Steak Inn in Shell Knob. That definitely needs to become a regular occurrence. We laughed, cried, and were able to have a conversation without being interrupted 20 times :))

Sammy lovin' the lake life


We have a kneeboarder


Making homemade ice cream









No comments:

Post a Comment