Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Ava's 1st Day of Preschool 2016

Ava has been asking "how many days until school starts?" since the last day of school!  To say she was excited today was a BIG understatement.  She loves school!  She's challenged and loves the structure.  And this year her best friend Claira is in her class with her.  This will most likely be the last year they're in the same school so I am praying that they have a great year together with memories to last forever. 







Ella was not so pumped about Ava's first day of Preschool :(  She usually plays with Ava and Claira at daycare so she is going through some major changes with both girls moving on to preschool.  I know ultimately it will be good for Ella to branch out without her sister but this mama was crying right along with her this morning.  And tonight we recited over and over, "I am brave, I am strong, I am beautiful".  Love these girls beyond words!!



No comments:

Post a Comment