Friday, July 13, 2018

Ava's 7th Birthday!

Somehow my baby girl turned 7??!!!!  How in the world?   She is unbelievably loved by her family.  So even with all the moving we made sure we could all celebrate together.   We moved and unpacked all day on Saturday, June 23rd and finished the day with a party for Ava :)  Have I mentioned lately how much I love this family of mine?!!  







Ava's birthday fell right during moving week so we celebrated on her birthday and had a sleepover the Saturday before with Ava and a couple of her BFFS; Claira and Evie.  Honestly, the apartment was pretty cleared out for the sleepover which gave the girls lots of room to run and dance.   I think Ava would call her party a success and the girls didn't want to go home on Sunday morning so I'll call it a success :)





We decorated pillow cases

And had a glow in the dark dance party

movie and popcorn time



For Ava's actual birthday we went to Carrabba's so that she could have calamari for dinner...did she turn 7 or 17??  Love this girl who made me a mama SO MUCH!!




No comments:

Post a Comment