Friday, August 3, 2018

Happy Birthday to Me :))

37 years old...I gotta tell you that I remember my parents turning 40 and I thought they were OLD!!  Yikes, I am super close.  But I have to tell you that I am so thankful for these 37 years.  As I get closer and closer to 40 I have to tell you that it isn't so scary anymore.  I am beyond blessed with this sweet little family of mine.  Yes, I want time to slow down so that I can soak up every moment with them.  I still pray every day that I am making the best decisions I can for my family...I think many of us parents second guess every decision we make regarding our families.  But I'm not afraid of the years adding up.  It's such a blessing to be able to add on years and love on my family and friends for a while longer.  I pray that every year that I'm on this earth that I will pour positivity into my family, friends, and everyone I come in contact with. 

This year I was able to celebrate with my family including my brother and sister in law.  They are always raving about Lidia's Italian in downtown KC, so that's where we went.  Let me tell you that the food did not disappoint!  Yummm!!
 My loves

The waitress brought me the dessert I ordered and a special birthday dish...don't mind if I do!  Luckily I have 2 littles who were happy to help me with the task.  

*Working on loving and being thankful for every moment*

No comments:

Post a Comment