Sunday, December 13, 2015

Visiting Santa

We visited Santa this weekend at the Durham Museum.  Santa was very busy and had a long line to get to him but it was worth it!  Ava was so excited to see Santa this year.  She kept telling us that she was not scared of him anymore but I was still hesitant about how she would do.  Once it was our turn, Ella decided that she was not interested so I was busy holding her and telling her it was okay.  By the time I turned towards Santa, Ava was already on his lap telling him what she wanted for Christmas!  She's now a pro at this Santa business.  We were able to get a few pics of both girls with Santa and then I jumped in to save Ella.  I hate to say it but this photo makes me laugh! Ella however was not amused.


After Ella calmed down in my arms I went with her to sit by Santa.  She still wouldn't even look at him but we did manage to get a decent picture.


Wish lists for Santa this year included:
Ava~slippers, teddy bear, barbie clothes, and a new hippo game
Ella~baby doll and teddy bear


No comments:

Post a Comment