Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ella's First Christmas~Our First Christmas as a Family of Four

We had our family Christmas on Saturday, December 19th since we were going to be out of town with family on Christmas Day.  What a sweet day together with beautiful memories made.  I was on the verge of joyful tears for much of the day.  Sometimes I loose my breath with how blessed I have been in this life and namely the people who have blessed my life...Matt, Ava, and Ella.  I need nothing more in this life than them.  

First Christmas for our littlest princess

Family Pic before presents.  One of my favorite memories this year...the girls in their princess outfits.

Lots of gifts to open and their new wagon

Ava was just as excited as the rest of us for Ella to open her first Christmas present.  Ava kept saying, "Ella, it's your first Christmas!!!"  Ella's first gift she opened was her light up pillow pet.  Definitely her favorite!



Ava and her new watch that Baba picked out for her.  Definitely her favorite gift of the night.


The girls with the shirts they picked out for each other.

My gifts

"It is 4:55"



Dinner of Chicken Noodle Soup and rolls.  Dessert of brownies and ice cream.  And cheers with wine and sparkling grape juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment