Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Football Season!!

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've posted.  We've been busy, busy!!  It's amazing to think that Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away...that is both exciting and "YIKES"!! 

Last weekend was our last home KState football game of the year.  *tear*  KState football is a huge family tradition of ours.  My entire family has season tickets and Matt's family often goes to games or at least tailgates as well.  So even when we are having a rough season, we still have a great time just being together.  I always look forward to football season because I know that I don't have to wait very long to see family again.       




I LOVE my family!!  I know that while growing up I frequently took them forgranted.  I learn a little more everyday just how blessed I am to have them and to be loved by them.  My parents and my second parents continually teach Matt and I by example, just what it takes to make a marriage work. 

Talk to you soon.  love, megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment