Thursday, November 2, 2017

Happy Halloween!

I have not always been a big fan of Halloween but I really do love trick or treating with the girls and seeing their excitement about the holiday.  Now I think I get just as excited as the girls!!

This year Matt and I were able to join the girls for their school parties and parade.  

Ella as Repunzel and her Pre-K class



Ava as Rainbow Dash and her Kindergarten Class




Then off for Trick or Treating!  Since we're in an apartment right now we headed back to our old neighborhood for the evening.  It was so fun to see some great friends and be back on our old stomping grounds.  

Rainbow Dash

Repunzel


The hiker, Rainbow Dash, Repunzel, and Super PowerCat Girl

Darlene!!  The "old bat"...she calls herself that not us ;)


It's snowing...and really cold!!


The loot!!  They're pretty excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment