Sunday, November 5, 2017

Christmas Shopping

I remember getting the Christmas Catalog every year from Sears and scouring the pages with my brother.  We'd circle things and tab pages or leave  clues on our parents pillows.  So fun!!  

This year we received a Christmas catalog from Target and the girls were so excited!  It brought back so many memories.  We asked them to go through the catalog and circle what they really want for Christmas.   I'm pretty sure they studied the catalog and reviewed it at least 10 times.  So then when each page of the catalog looks like this...


...we had to do a little more investigating but basically I think we could get them anything and they'd be happy!!


So fun and they're definitely helping me to get in the spirit of the season!!


No comments:

Post a Comment