Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day...One of my Most Favorite Days of the Year

Mother's Day is now one of my most favorite days of the year.  However, for what seemed like years it was one of the most difficult days of the year.  I longed to be a mom and wondered why "everyone but me" was able to be that.  I had this desire in my soul and knew that I was destined to be a mom some day.  But God and I would would often argue about the timing of this desire.  Those were some dark days.  Some of what I pray were the hardest days of my life.  

But God was Faithful!!  

My girls with me at church this morning

He guided us through and brought us (from across the globe no less) 2 gorgeous, beautiful, strong daughters.  I simply cannot imagine my life without these 2.  I thank God everyday for these 2 amazing blessings in my life.  I have no idea how I deserved to be there Mama; but here I am.  I feel like I fall short so many days; but still they love me.  And no matter how hard the days are sometimes I will always be thankful for my greatest blessings!

My gifts from my precious ones

Picnic with my loves



No comments:

Post a Comment