Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Happy 4th Birthday Ella Bella!!

I have no idea how my baby girl is 4, but she is!!  And she is happy to inform me all the time that she is not a baby :((

Her birthday was on a Thursday this year, but that didn't stop the fun.  Her and I made and decorated cup cakes for her to take to daycare for her friends the night before.  Ava, dad, and myself woke her up on Thursday singing "Happy Birthday".  We certainly have a girly 4; going on 14.  Ella quietly pulled her blanket up over her head and rolled over to face the wall about half way through!!  We finally got her up and going to school; with a smile on her face.   I was able to get out of work at a decent time and took full advantage.  I picked up Icee drinks for the girls and we headed to the park.  For dinner she requested Spaghetti and Meatballs from Carrabbas!  Our girls have expensive taste but that's because we don't do fast food...we're created monsters!!  Our waitress was awesome and without asking brought over an amazing chocolate dessert with 4 candles on it at the end of our meal.  Ella thought this was the best and we all enjoyed!!  We finished off the day opening gifts.  All in all, she thought it was a great birthday!


Ella and her buddy, matching on her BDay!




Her birthday wasn't done there though!!  We had her party on Saturday with family in town, friends, and neighbors.  We are so blessed!  I love watching others love on my kiddos and them love on others.  






 



We are beyond blessed!  Love you Ella Bella.  Happy Birthday!  May God bless and protect you this next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment