Sunday, July 12, 2015

The "Lake Beach"

Ava had requested to go to the beach while we were in China.  I thought we could surely do it while we were in Hong Kong and so I told her we could go to the beach.  Well, she really hung on to this and unfortunately the beach was not that easy to access in Hong Kong so it didn't happen.  Of course my smart 4 year old didn't forget that I had said we could go to the beach!  So we settled on a day at the lake which also had a sandy beach.  Ava lovingly called it the "lake beach".  I'm so glad she was happy with this alternative.  I'm thinking that I won't be able to get away with this so easily in the future :)  We had a great day together!

Picnic Time

Ella was perfectly content on the beach.  She was not happy with me when I took her to the water to cool off ;)

Me and my fish!  Ava would swim all day if we let her.

Singing at the beach!

Ella playing with Baba!

No comments:

Post a Comment