Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Love...

I love the way...
You blow kisses to everyone,
You can put a smile on anyone's face in a second,
You move your tongue around in your mouth from side to side when you are really focused on trying to figure out something new,
You squeal with joy when you figure out something new,
You give a hug with all your might,
You love to read the same books over and over and over again,
You love to have fun,
You never meet a stranger,
You don't stop until you master the task at hand,
Your smile lights up a room,
Your laugh echoes through our house,
You are so brave facing this big new world,
You will stop whatever you are doing to dance,
You love me even with all my faults.

Ava Tian you are the most amazing gift we could have ever asked for.  You are far more than I ever imagined.  I love you SO MUCH!!!  And you have my heart forever!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment