Saturday, December 22, 2012

Article 5...Received!!

On Friday, we received our Article 5 (Ava's Visa approval) from the US Consulate in China!!  Next step is waiting for Travel Approval from China.  Holt says this can take anywhere from 1.5 to 4 weeks.  Let's pray it comes quickly!!

Steve, from Holt, called me at work yesterday to let me know that they had received our Article 5.  When one of my co-workers in the office saw that it was Holt on the caller ID, she started cheering and let us all know.  And soon everyone in the office was cheering.  By the time the call got transferred to my desk Steve was laughing because of all the cheering he could hear over the phone.  He said several times how cool it was to have that kind of support.  I couldn't agree more!!  My co-workers have been amazing.  Crying with me when the journey is hard and cheering with me when good things are happening.  I am truly blessed to know each and every one of them and have them in my life.  

1 comment:

  1. So, so, so excited for you Megan! I can't wait for you to have Ava home! God is good!

    ReplyDelete