Thursday, May 19, 2011

Home Study...Check :-)

That's right friends!!  Our home study is officially done and yes, we passed :)  Bonnie sent us a rough draft to read over last night.  And this afternoon, we reviewed the home study together.  After that, Bonnie showed us pictures from her trip to Ethiopia in January.  It was cool to see pictures of places that Matt and I will actually be going to. 

We are so excited to check off another big piece of the puzzle.  But I must admit, I am anxious that we are getting closer to the dreaded wait--when all of our work is done and there is nothing we can do to speed things up.  I'm trying not to think about that now though.  It's time to celebrate another step and in the meantime, we still have paperwork to get together for the dossier.   We're getting closer everyday to meeting our little one.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love hearing how things are moving along! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I did not get around to my devotions until now and guess what!!?! I think God wanted me to share this with you: " I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I do hope." Psalm 130:5 "God seldon does great things in a hurry." Interesting, huh? Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete