Monday, December 31, 2018

School Holiday Parties

Last day of school before break combined with all school caroling and class holiday parties means some crazy, loud fun for the kiddos on their last day.  I love that I am blessed with a flexible job that allows me to take a lead on parties to help out the teachers but that also allows me to be present for these fun times!!  I recruited 2 other moms to help with Ella's kindergarten party...these 2 ladies were super helpful at the Halloween party so I quickly requested their help for the remainder of the parties!  With their help I was able to focus on helping get Ella's class party set up and spent half my time there and then Matt and I switched so that I was able to hang with Ava for the remainder of the party.  It was great to be able to hang with both the girls!


Ella's class and friends

Ava and Mackenzie



No comments:

Post a Comment