Friday, May 18, 2018

The Best Day of the Year...Mother's Day!!

I love Mother's Day so much!  I'm certain it's because I waited so long to become a mom.  For so many years Mother's Day was a reminder that I was not a mom; something I longed for more than anything else.  I knew I was meant to be a mom and couldn't understand why I was having to wait; why it was so difficult for me to be a mom; and why it seemed like everyone else around me was easily becoming a mom.  Looking back I am so thankful that I went through those times (most days, anyway ;)).   I want to be the best mom I can be everyday.  I never want to take these days with my babies for-granted.  I am blessed and thankful that they call me Mama!!

This year I got an extra special surprise with a Mother's Day Tea and program with Ava's class in school.  I may have teared up several times :).  They sang several songs and each kiddo read their writing on why their mama is special.  So special!!





My second special date for this Mother's Day was a painting class with both my girls and some great friends.  We had a blast.  I loved every minute with my little artists!!





And then came Mother's Day!!  We loaded up for the zoo for some family time in the sun!!

petting sting rays




spoiled Mama here!!




No comments:

Post a Comment