Monday, June 9, 2014

Heavy Hearts

The last month has not been an easy one.  It's been a month of sad news regarding Ru along with lots of miscommunication.  It's been both devastating and frustrating.  Over the weekend, we sadly had to make the decision that Ru would not be coming home with us.  This was the toughest decision we have had to make so far.  

The last month has tested us in unbelievable ways.  And at times I have questioned what God was doing and why would He "take" Ru from us.  But He always brought me back to my favorite verse, Jeremiah 29:11.  "For I know the plans I have for you.  Plans to prosper you and NOT TO HARM you.  Plans to give you a hope and a future."  God's still got this: the situation, us, Ru, and our baby...wherever they may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment