Monday, September 24, 2012

An Ava Sized Hole

We are almost at the month mark since we first saw Ava's picture.  In many ways the last month has sped by but on the other hand I wish anything that we could speed up time to get to our baby girl.  I CANNOT wait to get my hands on our sweet baby girl!!

We are still so excited and happy and anxious but all with a sense of "something's missing"...Ava.  The only way I can explain it is I miss her.  Matt's mom said it best, our hearts were instantly filled when we saw her picture and got to know her by reading her information and now that we have to wait to get to see her we are left with an Ava sized whole in our hearts.  The great part is though, we now know who is waiting for us at the end of this journey.  And we know who will be able to fill that whole...only Ava.

In the meantime, we are busy getting ready for our little girl to come home.  We have been cleaning out her room and organizing all the gifts we've received so far.  And believe me, I have been shopping ;)  

1 comment: