Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

What a wonderful Christmas we had!!  I can't believe it's over already.  I do love this season~~all the preparation, decorating, traditions, family, friends, and most importantly celebrating our Savior's birth. If I ever would forget, Christmas will always remind me how blessed we are!  We made two trips home this year~one weekend to celebrate with Matt's family and one weekend with my family.  It is worth two trips home to get to spend time with our families.  I hate having to squeeze in two Christmas celebrations into one short trip.  Two weekends means we got lots of quality time with both of our families. 

Here is a couple of pictures from Fuller Christmas.  It was our nephews first Christmas and we had so much fun with them!!  It's been so fun watching them grow and change over the last year!



 
Here are a couple of pictures from the Angell Christmas.



Hoping you all had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did. 

~megan

1 comment: